These compression presses are designed to compress various mettalic powders into a solid form. The mechanical powder press fills a container that is usually made of metal with a certain volume of powder. The compression press, first presses then indexes the container that is filled with powder underneath the press. Our range of Powder Presses finds application in the various metal industries to make billets for efficient melting
- Power(W): 20 Hp or more
- Weight of Bricket: 1 - 6 kg
We manufacture Large Platen Press using latest technology and heavy duty giant hydraulic presses to contribute to the quality of rubber, plastic & composite materials molded products and sheet metal parts.
- To produce Rubber, Plastic, Bakelite, Brake lining Ply boards,
Particle Boards, Thermosetting Compounds, Roof linings etc
- Composite material molding i.e. FRP, SMC, DMC, Phenolic-Resin etc
- Conveyor Belts, Tread rubber etc.
- Deep Drawing, Pressing etc.
- Weight: 2500 kg
- Power(W): 2.2 kW
- Voltage: 360 V